Hurricane Storm Panels
Removable Hurricane Storm Panels in Miami provide the most cost-effective protection against the violent ravages of hurricanes and tropical storms.
Their rock-solid durability and easy setup make our Miami hurricane storm panels an absolute necessity anywhere storms and hurricanes threaten the safety of your property.
Our .050″ and .063″ aluminum storm panels, as well as our 20-gauge, galvanized steel panels, have been engineered to meet the most stringent wind codes in the country and have been reviewed and accepted by the Miami-Dade County product control division. We carry 20 and 24-gauge galvanized steel panels. We also offer .040″ aluminum panels which are approved by SBCCI.
Our Hurricane Storm panels in Miami are designed to slip into an upper header track and fasten to a lower track with washer-based wingnuts. The panels can be removed from the tracks and can be easily stored in your garage or shed. Our panels can also be attached directly to the wall without tracks by concrete anchor and stainless steel screws.
We offer the highest-quality removable, protexan (clear), and steel hurricane storm panels in the Miami area. Storm panels are one of the most cost-effective ways to protect your home during hurricane season. Our storm panels feature excellent durability and ease of application. An entire house can be secured in under an hour. Most of our storm panels are made of heavy-duty aluminum, which is approved by the Miami-Dade hurricane code. Panels can be easily stacked in your garage when not in use; ten panels stack to approximately one inch in depth.
Storm Panel Gallery:
- Panels are custom-designed and engineered to each specific opening at your home or business.
- Our 2″ rise panel design has approximately 25% more strength than a flat panel or plywood.
- Panels have been engineered to adapt and blend aesthetically with any architectural style.
- Our reinforced track system and self-aligning overlapping panels ensure the easiest set-up for your home or business.
- Hurricane storm panels in Miami provide economical and effective protection.
- They provide a simple installation.
- They can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- It is an easy diy project.
- We are now carrying protexan (clear panels).