Accordion Shutters US Virgin Islands
In the U.S. Virgin Islands, residents and business owners know firsthand the necessity for strong hurricane and tropical storm systems to protect their investments. Data shows that, on average, the U.S. Virgin Islands experience hurricane activity approximately every three years with a direct hit every eight years. Consequently, having the right hurricane protection is imperative when you own a home or business on one of the islands. At Perfect Storm Shutters, we have the solutions.
We Understand the Need to Maximum Protection
For those who live with the threat of severe storms in hurricane-prone areas, the benefits of hurricane shutters in the U.S. Virgin Islands is well known. These protective covers stop the strong winds and debris that take place during a hurricane event that can cause severe and costly damage to homes and businesses.
Hurricane protection offers
- Safety -- the protections of glass and windows ensures against injuries due to shattered glass that can damage both life and property. In some cases, windows that have been damaged cause pressurization that can lead to a total loss of the building. Impact windows in the U.S. Virgin Islands have been an increasingly viable approach to shattered and broken glass and the damage they cause.
- Fast and easy deployment -- some systems in particular offer more ease of use and quick installation than others such as aluminum accordion shutters and roll down hurricane shutters in the U.S. Virgin Islands. These can be deployed easily by one person and can take only a matter of minutes to secure a home or building depending on the system. Roll down shutters can even be deployed with the touch of a button.
- Economical -- when compared to costly hurricane damage, proper protection is far more economical. In the U.S. Virgin Islands hurricane panels, although they take time to install, are often one of the most effective yet economical approaches to dealing with an impending storm. With options from more lightweight aluminum to galvanized steel to new, clear Protexan panels, there are hurricane panel options that will fit any need and budget.
- Security -- hurricane protection and window shutters in the U.S. Virgin Islands don’t only protect against weather but also against break-ins, ensuring that a home or business is not vulnerable to home invaders during or after storm activity or even beyond.
- Increased property value -- most people looking for homes or businesses will understand the need for quality storm shutters in the U.S. Virgin Islands. This will be reflected in what your property will be worth upon resale.
- Aesthetic appeal -- some storm systems add to the appeal of a home or business such as colonial or Bahama shutters in the U.S. Virgin Islands. With many colors and options to choose from, why not give you home more curb appeal while protecting it?
- Peace of mind -- there is nothing like the peace of mind that you get from having your home prepared during a major windstorm or tropical storm. Peace of mind is priceless.
Adhering to Stringent Standards
From panels to accordion hurricane shutters in the U.S. Virgin Islands, the best products come from the best companies. At Perfect Storm Shutters, we have served the islands with products that are engineered to adhere to the most stringent of standards: the Miami-Dade County product control division.
These standards were put in place after Hurricane Andrew hit the city of Miami on the United States mainland and revealed a lack of standards in hurricane protection. New laws and codes ensure that products now protect against major windstorms with those approved by the Miami-Dade County product control division protecting up to 165 miles per hour, the greatest protection in the industry.
Call Us for a Free Quote
At Perfect Storm Shutters, our team of licensed and insured contractors and installation technicians are committed to providing you with the best products and the most prompt and courteous service in the industry today. Contact us today to learn about our products and home and commercial services.
Get a Quote
We welcome installers all over the world to our family of products. Wholesale Accordions Shutters, Wholesale Roll up shutters, Wholesale Bahama Shutters, best Prices in Town. We sell shutters to DIY consumers. Residential and Commercial.
Perfect Storm Shutters, Inc. has been serving South Florida since 2002. We manufacture and install quality hurricane shutters to help protect residential, commercial, and industrial properties. Contact our friendly staff today.
Manufacturing quality products along with safety always in mind is our top priority. Our products meet eye to eye with the industry's high standards.
Miami PERFECT STORM is offering now ELECTROSTATIC PAINTING also known as POWDER COATING is the most advanced method
FAQ ABOUT SHUTTERS
Why should I get hurricane shutters? Can I lower my insurance premium by installing shutters? If you live in hurricane-prone areas such as coastal counties from Texas to Maine, you may receive up to 30%! Cover your window openings today!